Corporate Management and Compliance Services
LSC & Partners offers a comprehensive range of annual Management and Compliance Services at very competitive rates. We are renowned experts in Ireland in the field of Company Secretarial, Corporate Management and Compliance services. With the continued increasing level of corporate regulation, we have built up an experienced team of professionals and robust IT support infrastructure in order to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
At LSC & Partners we view this an integral part in the efficient and effective administration of a Company and as a consequence we have built up an experienced team of professionals and robust IT support infrastructure in order to provide the highest level of service to our clients.
We offer a wide range of Corporate Management and Compliance services to best meet all our Clients’ needs.
Corporate Management and Compliance Services
- - Attending to the payment of the Annual Government License Fees and other government fees;
- - Maintenance of the statutory records of the company including the Register of Directors, the Register of Members and the Register of Mortgages & Charges;
- - Provision of ad-hoc services as requested from time to time by our clients, such as the provision of certificates of incumbency or certificates of good standing;
- - Filing of the CRO (Companies Registration Office) Annual Returns and statutory documents;
- - Taking care of all Company Secretarial matters, including changes of directors and transfers of share capital;
- - Keeping and updating statutory registers and minutes book;
- - Preparation of AGM minutes, whenever required;
- - Keeping of AGM, EGM and Directors’ minutes with register (when required);
- - Monitoring of company on CORE system (protects against fraud);
- - Company Searches;
- - Company changes;
- - Change of Constitution (Memorandum & Articles of Association);
- - Replacement Company Documents;
- - Certificate of Incumbency;
- - Certificate of Good Standing (Letter of Status);
- - Authentication and Apostille of Documents Service;
- - Full assistance in terms of tax planning and asset protection solutions, to optimise Clients’ needs and requirements, amongst others.
Matter you would like to discuss with us …
Contact Us Now!
Our Team is happy to answer your questions
Fill out the Form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible
Ready-made Irish Business Companies
Shelf Companies List
Irish Business Structures
Irish Holding Company Advantages
Irish Agency Company - Low Tax International Invoicing Company
Bank Account Opening Services
Irish and International Recommended Banks
77 Lower Camden Street, Suite 7
Dublin, D02 XE80
Phone: +353 212 028 114
Republic of Ireland
Altrincham, UK Representative Office
Peel House, 30 The Downs, Ste 28
Cheshire, WA14 2PX
Phone: +44 161 394 1189
The content and materials provided on this website should not be interpreted as an invitation, solicitation, advice, or recommendation to engage in the purchase of products and services offered by LSC & Partners. We strongly advise individuals to initiate preliminary consultations before contemplating any such transactions.
LSC & Partners refrains from offering legal or tax advice without prior consultation with certified professionals who possess the necessary skills and expertise.
The information presented on this website is intended solely for general guidance and informational purposes. It should not be regarded as a source of advice for financial or tax-related decisions and should not serve as a replacement for personalized professional consultation.
While we have exerted diligence to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information contained on this website, it is essential to acknowledge that due to the constant evolution of laws, rules, and regulations, LSC & Partners bears no responsibility for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from actions taken or not taken based on the information provided on this website. Specifically, we do not provide any warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of this information and cannot guarantee that it is always up to date.
LSC & Partners disclaims all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the application of any information presented on this website. This includes but is not limited to losses, damages, or expenses arising from defects, errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, or the reliability of this website, its content, or related services, as well as any instances of unavailability of the site or its contents and related services.