Company Secretary Services in Ireland
All Irish companies are required by local Law to have a Company Secretary, acting as per the directors’ instructions.
LSC & Partners provides all legally required Company Secretarial Services to your Irish company.
We provide Company Secretarial Service to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are fulfilled and duly compliant by your Irish company.
Our Company Secretary duties include:
- - The preparation and submission of the annual returns;
- - Keeping all company registers, such as of Members, Directors, Debentures and Charges and UBO;
- - Issuing share certificates and recording transfers of shares;
- - Filing with CRO (Companies Registration Office) all changes of registered office, of directors and the secretary and all relevant particulars.
The secretary of your company must be named in the documents filed with the Companies Registration Office at the moment of your Company Registration, incorporation, the Company Secretary needs to be appointed and filed with CRO.
Duty of Disclosure
A company secretary, as an officer of the company, is under an indirect duty to comply with the company’s obligations under the Companies Act 2014.
The company secretary is legally required to record all Information for inclusion in the Register of Directors and Secretary, namely:
- - Name and address
- - Date of Birth – if secretary is an individual
- - Interests held in shares and debentures of the company
- - Details of any shares or debentures purchased or sold in the company
- - Keeping minutes of meetings of the board of directors and general meetings
- - Keeping, and making available for inspection, the company’s registers
- - Ensuring that documents are filed with the Registrar, always within the stipulated time limits, such as the company’s annual returns
- - Communicating with the company’s members and notifying members of meetings of the company and proposed resolutions to be considered at meetings
- - Delivering copies of resolutions passed by the company
- - Publishing statutory notices, when required
- - Giving notice to members of meetings and generally keep communication with members
- - Ensuring that the board’s decisions are properly communicated
- - Amongst several others
Matter you would like to discuss with us …
Contact Us Now!
Our Team is happy to answer your questions
Fill out the Form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible
Ready-made Irish Business Companies
Shelf Companies List
Irish Business Structures
Irish Holding Company Advantages
Irish Agency Company - Low Tax International Invoicing Company
Bank Account Opening Services
Irish and International Recommended Banks
77 Lower Camden Street, Suite 7
Dublin, D02 XE80
Phone: +353 212 028 114
Republic of Ireland
Altrincham, UK Representative Office
Peel House, 30 The Downs, Ste 28
Cheshire, WA14 2PX
Phone: +44 161 394 1189
The content and materials provided on this website should not be interpreted as an invitation, solicitation, advice, or recommendation to engage in the purchase of products and services offered by LSC & Partners. We strongly advise individuals to initiate preliminary consultations before contemplating any such transactions.
LSC & Partners refrains from offering legal or tax advice without prior consultation with certified professionals who possess the necessary skills and expertise.
The information presented on this website is intended solely for general guidance and informational purposes. It should not be regarded as a source of advice for financial or tax-related decisions and should not serve as a replacement for personalized professional consultation.
While we have exerted diligence to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information contained on this website, it is essential to acknowledge that due to the constant evolution of laws, rules, and regulations, LSC & Partners bears no responsibility for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from actions taken or not taken based on the information provided on this website. Specifically, we do not provide any warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of this information and cannot guarantee that it is always up to date.
LSC & Partners disclaims all liability for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the application of any information presented on this website. This includes but is not limited to losses, damages, or expenses arising from defects, errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, or the reliability of this website, its content, or related services, as well as any instances of unavailability of the site or its contents and related services.